Since Watch Dogs’ release in May, people have been complaining about the poor visuals and performance issues on the PC version. Now, someone by the name of, “The Worse” on Guru 3D, has made a mod that fixes these issues.
Not everything has been included just yet, but the features are:
- Changes to the default fog values
- Enabled bokeh DOF for the main cameras
- Stuttering Improvements
- E3 2012 Bloom
- Performance Improvements
- Enabled Headlight Shadows
- LoD Changes
- Reflection changes
- Added 3 new cameras to the game(closer, normal, further)
- Rain changes(High quality rain drops, properly reacting to light, etc)
- Lighting changes(TESTING AND WIP)
- Civilians density changes
There will be more things added to this mod sometime in the future.
You can download the mod for your PC here.by