Your #1 Source For Gaming And Tech News

It looks like the main man behind Castlevania since 1997, Koji Igarashi, will have his new game Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night published by Deep Silver. Bloodstained has already been more than fully funded on Kickstarter, though the developers have clarified that 90% of the game will be funded by the publisher with Kickstarter only accounting for the other 10%. It seems like a logical choice considering that Keiji Inafune’s Mighty No. 9 is also being published physically and digitally by Deep Silver. Bloodstained is planned for release in early 2017.

I’m glad that more and more legendary game developers are separating from major publishers and making their own indie projects. I personally can’t wait for Bloodstained.

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinrssyoutubeby feather