The latest Nintendo Direct gave us info on the final DLC content coming to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS. Here’s an overview of what was announced at the event.
- Cloud Strife, and the new stage Midgar, are available right now.
- Corrin, a newcomer from Fire Emblem Fates, will be available in February 2016. A male and female version will be included.
- Bayonetta, the winner of the Super Smash Bros. Ballot, will be coming to Smash sometime in the future. A new stage, Umbra Clock Tower, will also be included.
- Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta will get amiibo figures in the future.
- New Mii costumes including Geno, Tails, Knuckles, and more will be available in February 2016.
All character + stage DLC will cost $5.99 on each platform, or $6.99 to get it for both Wii U and 3DS at once.by