Atlus has released Morgana’s Report #2 video featuring new Persona 5 Royal footage and information. This video focuses on dungeon exploration and combat.
The video for the report and summarization is below:
- Atlus teases that there will be new elements revolving around Goro Akechi.
- New character Kasumi Yoshizawa’s arcana is “La Foi,” or “The Faith.”
- A look at Haru Okumura’s new plain clothes.
- The original Persona 5 did not have an “event rewatch” mode, and Atlus confirms that there will be a sort of “gallery function” in Persona 5 Royal. Additional details will be given in the future.
- More gun customization options have been added, letting the player increase their accuracy and add special effects to them for battle.
- The new enemy type (Kyouma) will counterattack when hit but drop rare items when defeated.
- Several grappling hook points have been added to dungeons for new traversal options.
- The grappling hook can be used to pull yourself to enemies roaming in the dungeon to ambush them and gain an advantage.
- The new treasure type (Ishi) is hidden in Palaces. When all of them are collected, they turn into an accessory that lets one use a powerful skill.
Stay tuned to GaminRealm for all your gaming news.
Source: Persona Centralby