Sony has just brought some serious attention to their PlayStation Now Subscription prices. As well as bringing the first group of games that will be available to download starting October 1, 2019 until January 2, 2020. The games releasing first are:
- God of War
- Grand Theft Auto V
- inFamous Second Son
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
According to the blog over at Playstation, each month, the service will bring more top tier games that will be available for a limited period. These line up of games are based on the evergreen titles that will be added to PS Now on a regular basis.
The price has dropped considerable amounts to now show a monthly price of just ten dollars and yearly price of sixty dollars in the United States. The price fluctuates slightly, depending on the country you’re living in. The full details are listed as follows.
- US: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
- CAN: $12.99 – monthly / $34.99 – quarterly / $79.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
- EU: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly (from €14.99/ (N/A)/ €99.99)
- UK: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly (from £12.99 / (N/A) / £84.99)
- JP: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 yearly (from ¥2,500 / ¥5,900/ (N/A))
Sony has also released a trailer outlining what they plan to bring to the PS Now going forward.
Make sure you keep watching GaminRealm.com for more coverage of what PlayStation Now has to offer.by