It is that time of the year and E3 2019 is getting closer and closer each day. Every year we get leaks from different sources and never know what is true or not. However, this leak is from a supposed industry insider and has claimed to know the entire Microsoft E3 show plans.
The leaker’s name is Braldryr from NeoGaf, who has put an extensive list of information about games and what to expect to see from the show. Braldryr also separates what exactly is going to happen, what has a big possibility of happening, and what has a small possibility of happening.
If everything Braldryr said is to be true this is the following announcements that he claims will be present at the E3 show.
- Halo Infinite – New Info Dump and trailer, Holiday 2020 release (cross-gen)
- Gears 5 – Full Gameplay Reveal, Demo + Multiplayer, September Reveal date is real
- Gears Tactics – Gameplay reveal and PC release date
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps – Final trailer and a release date later this year
- Bleeding Edge – Ninja Theory’s next game with a sci-fi theme coming out in 2020 for cross gen
- The Outer Worlds – Info dump, Gameplay Trailer, and release date
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Update, new gameplay trailer, and a targeted release date
- Age of Empires IV – Info dump, Gameplay reveal with 2020 release
- Fable – Reboot for Fable franchise, teaser trailer with 2021 release
- Sea of Thieves – New content
- Battletoads – Gameplay and release date
- Project xCloud – Info Dump
- Xbox Lockhart/Xbox Anaconda – Specs and info dump
This list of announcements is what Braldryr states have a high chance of happening at the E3 show.
- MechAssault/Mech Game – New game reveal
- Forza – New Forza Motorsport reveal and Forza Horizon 4 Expansion #2
- New Capcom Game – Possibly Resident Evil 3 Remake or Dino Crisis
- More Japanese Games/Teams
Braldryr claims that this list of announcements has a small chance of happening at the E3 show.
- Next-gen Rare IP
- Perfect Dark Reboot – Reportedly in development by Dlala Studios with Rare supervising
- Possible Xbox Game Studios Acquisitions – IO Interactive, Relic Entertainment, and Asobo.
We want to add that these should be taken with a grain of salt. It could be possible that none of this is true. We will find out for sure once Microsoft has its E3 presentation on June 9th.